Sunday 11 October 2009

Reflection on Oct 9th's workshop

What have you learnt from this session - to improve your idea development for this brief?

It was definitely a nice experience to see how people with different backgrounds have different methodologies in developing ideas. Some have inspired me in developing my storyboard as a matter of fact.

What have you learnt from this session – to apply to your MA research project?

Instead of learning something, what matters more is that I've seen the skills that I lack of during the group discussions as well as the feedback time at the end of the rough storyboard making. There are some CG skills that I intend to learn from my classmates to apply to my MA project eventually.

Is the design process discussed this morning different / similar to your previous experience, and if so, how?

Storybord wise is pretty much the same in all industries to my knowledge. The difference is that I am usually a quick thinker who skips the development of methodology, which I have learnt quite a lot from this workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment