Thursday 25 February 2010

Prototype development---the Hundred Pacer

continued with last thread, I therefore have had a basic understanding of what sorta design elements I could add into this superhero cultural archetype...

based on the hand tattoo analysis, I animated the following:



"Power of Sun" symbol is enlarged and sorta modified from the traditional one, and I placed it the center of the back of hand, which is easier for audience to get a focus on the tattoo but without losing the trace to its cultural meaning, and the rest of tattoo pretty much stays the same way.

Additionally, based on my research on traditional dress, custom, I designed an outfit for my prototype as shown in my sketch:























and finally, the finalized prototype animated in Flash:

No comments:

Post a Comment