Tuesday 9 March 2010

Reflection---Dam trip, damn good

I love cheese, so what caught my attention the most is always cheese...yeh cheesy







However, what really amazed me is the architectures are very neat and decorated in different unique styles,
something that we don't see in UK...


















































And more surprisingly, this city is just full of freedom, a city as liberal as Dam yet it is so much safer than probably the entire UK...



Finally, my way finding project, however probably seemed boring compared to this amazing city itself:

My wayfinding project was assigned to a residential area where nothing really happens, so it's rather difficult for us to conclude something other than "silence"... Hence, what we came up with is that instead of making a fancy presentation, might as well just tell the audience how this area is...
so, see for yourself in the clip above then...

No comments:

Post a Comment